Did you know there are really nice passenger lounges in large cities, comfy coach seating, showers and National Park guides aboard many routes?
AND your GypsyNesters show you around the… CONTINUE READING >>
Here are 12 of the wildest, wackiest, over-the-top or just plain fabulous celebrations that we’ve seen! CONTINUE READING >>
We’ve consumed these dozen frightening foods from around the world… so you don’t have to… CONTINUE READING >>
Please share these with your urban loved ones in the path of the Hurricane Sandy.
1. Fill up your bathtub… CONTINUE READING >>
Snow Plow Parents
Like the snow removal apparatus, a Snow Plow Parent will be sure to… CONTINUE READING >>
(David is included as a “technicality”!)
Follow these fabulous ladies and they will write their way into your heart.
Whatever your interests may be, you are sure to find a kindred spirit… CONTINUE READING >>
9. He drops the F-bomb right in front of you. With no fear of an Ivory Soap sandwich.
8. You realize that you are sitting in the back seat. Of her car.
6. She absentmindedly… CONTINUE READING >>
9. Set his computer so all his porn and poker sites go to GoArmy.com.
8. Invite your friends over to have a party in his room, trash it and smoke all… CONTINUE READING >>
1. Fill up your bathtub with water. Water supplies get contaminated with flooding. You will want to bathe and cook. If you don’t have a bathtub, buckets, pots & pans work as well.
2. Buy food. I called it “The Week of Living Amishly.” Canned food, canned food, canned food.
3. It’s gross, but your toilet will only… CONTINUE READING >>
Even if you are a New Yorker - we bet you don’t know most of these! … read more