We're honored that you guys are reading Going Gypsy: One Couple's Adventure from Empty Nest to No Nest at All.
The idea of you discussing our book makes us all tingly inside.
We'd love to visit your book club!
Let's first talk about a virtual visit.
Do you have Skype, Google Hangout, or a cell phone with speaker capabilities? Do you have 30 minutes and at least six members?
We'd love to answer your questions and get to know you!
Book us and we will come.
Here's what we'll need from you to set things up:
- Tell us your name
- Tell us where your club is located
- Tell us when you meet (and some good dates for our visit)
- Let us know how many people will be attending
- Send us a link if you have a website, Facebook page or other social media so we can get to know you a bit
- Tell us your preferred method of communication (Skype, Google Hangout, or a cell phone with speaker capabilities)
- email your info to email@example.com
And, of course, you can pick up Going Gypsy at your local bookstore or online at:
Do you want to meet us in person? Do you have an event you'd like us to attend?
Would you like to have us speak, read, or book sign?
We do that too!
|Did you enjoy what you just read? Then you'll LOVE our book!
GoingGypsyBook.com - See how it all began!